2020 International Conference on Logistics System, Traffic and Transportation (LSTT 2020) will be held in Guangzhou, China during December 18-20, 2020. LSTT 2020 will be hosted by AEIC Academic Exchange Information Centre. The conference is an international conference for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Logistics System, Traffic and Transportation. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to LSTT 2020, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted full papers of will be published on Conference Publishing Services and submitted to EI, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals.Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
Journal 1：Journal of Transportation Engineering, Part A: Systems（ISSN: 2473-2907, IF=0.989, Regular Issue）
Journal 2：Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering（ISSN: 1822-427X, IF=0.620, Regular Issue）
Journal 3：Journal of Bridge Engineering（ISSN: 1084-0702, IF=2.196, Regular Issue）
>>Online submission：【AIS online submission】
1) Submission with notes of LSTT-2020 and will enjoy priority in review and acceptance
2) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
3) For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact:
Editor Li (WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811
Editor Lin(WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504
2020 International Conference on Logistics System, Traffic and Transportation (LSTT 2020)
accepts original and unpublished papers.
Manuscript Template | 文章模板 Download |下载
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Foreign authors please send your papers to the LSTT2020@163.com.
3. Manuscript length should be 4 pages.(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.